Are You A Veteran Suffering From Hearing Loss?
UK Veterans Hearing Fund is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Whilst every effort is taken to provide exceptional customer service, sometimes mistakes are made. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
A complaints procedure has been set up for people who feel dissatisfied with the service. You have a right to complain and have it investigated. UK Veterans Hearing Fund aims to learn from any mistakes and the complaints procedure is seen as very important in the continuous improvement cycle.
How to Complain
Firstly, raise your complaint with the member of staff responsible for the service about which you are complaining. If the matter is not resolved, promptly or fully, by them their line manager will become involved to work with you and the individual or team to reach a satisfactory resolution.
If you are not satisfied with how your complaint has been handled, you may begin the formal complaint procedure. Details of this are set out below. Please contact us with the details of your complaint, initially the complaint should be sent to the Charity Founder
What will happen next?
- UK Veterans Hearing Fund will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three working days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- UK Veterans Hearing Fund will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the most appropriate manager who will review your complaint.
- The manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- UK Veterans Hearing Fund, will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming the final decision on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Chief Executive about your complaint.
If UK Veterans Hearing Fund has to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Complaints Policy and Procedure Documents:
How We Can Help
We get our funding from multiple sources ensuring our veterans get the treatments they need. We can help you gain access to this funding with continuous support along the way. We endeavour to make sure that your application is submitted with the highest level of quality and success rate possible, so we can get you hearing with some fantastic new Hearing Aids as soon as possible.
If you would like to start your application – Click Here To Make An Enquiry >>
Proudly supporting those who serve!
UK Veterans Hearing Help (now the UK Veterans Hearing Foundation) received the Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme in 2016, in 2019 we achieved Silver level and in 2020 we achieved the highest level Gold. The scheme provides an award for organisations that pledge, demonstrate or advocate support to defence and armed forces community.
Think You May Be Entitled To Partial or Full Funding For Veterans?
Then contact us using the either of the methods below and we will guide you through the process – simply, from start to finish.