Over time we have developed strategies that allows us to work within the restrictions of certain charities funding criteria. However, we can also access funding from very unique places to help veterans that possibly wouldn’t get funding anywhere else!
We were formerly an organisation known as the UK Veterans Hearing Help, and we fitted over 500 veterans with hearing aids from 2016-19. After acquiring the status of a charity in 2020, there is no other out there like us, and seeing both the huge demand for the services we offer and the difference that our services make to the lives of our veterans is what fuels our motivation to help members of the military community. We have fitted over 50 veterans with hearing aids so far, with over 2000 veterans waiting for our support and more coming to us every day. We continue to be powered by the hope that we will enhance the overall quality of our veterans’ lives and help them reintegrate back into civil society.
There are two stages to access your funding.
- Start your application process
- How your hearing was caused during your time in service
- How your hearing is affecting you in everyday life
- We locate an audiologist within your area
- Audiologists assist you with your funded hearing support application
- Your hearing test results
- Your Medical History of your hearing
- The technology recommendation from your audiologists
- Costings and quotes for the hearing technology
- Fitting of recommendation with 3 years aftercare service