Working Together and Partnerships
- A working partnership with Combat Stress in support of those with PTSD suffering from a hearing loss
- Working together with Woody’s Lodge as a Respite Centre for our Veterans
- Supporting and working with Derby County and Nottingham Forest Football clubs
- Working together with the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA)
- Working with the Royal Air Force Association interlinking with SSAFA
- Utilising the facilities of the RAF Benevolent Fund through SSAFA Caseworkers
- Working with branches of Age UK in support of Veterans with a hearing loss
We passionately believe that they deserve recognition for their duty to the United Kingdom and we, as a nation should give something back albeit such a small gift of hearing that would bring a great change to their lifestyle and wellbeing.
How We Can Help
Proudly supporting those who serve!
UK Veterans Hearing Help (now the UK Veterans Hearing Foundation) received the Bronze Award in the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme in 2016, in 2019 we achieved Silver level and in 2020 we achieved the highest level Gold. The scheme provides an award for organisations that pledge, demonstrate or advocate support to defence and armed forces community.